1. Improve your current image and work product.
2. Define your areas of expertise and geographic reach.
3. Position yourself as a leader in your chosen field.
4. Identify your target market.
5. Actively market your practice through networking, advertising, writing, speaking, and your web page.
6. Track your results.
7. Repeat what has worked for you.
8. Keep trying new techniques and tweaking existing methods.
9. Continue to dedicate time and money to practice development.
10. Focus like a laser beam on your work product and client service.