Steven Babitsky, Esq.
The average physician consultant earns $379,550 with a salary range of $247,892-$519,724 according to the Economic Research Institute. This report is based on salary surveys conducted by ERI.
The report defines the job summary/description as follows:
- Provides a range of consulting services to other doctors and health care facilities, including patient care and facility quality improvement.
- Acquires a solid understanding of patient care, the unique aspects of the hospital environment, the culture of physicians and hospital staff, the roles and responsibilities of hospital administrators, and how these entities work together to provide quality patient care and services.
- Supports the ongoing management of complex and vulnerable patients in hospitals and care homes to develop care plans to improve health and disease management up to and including end of life care.
- Consults with and advises medical professionals authorized to provide medical care and services and sets clinical guidance.
- Develops and recommends quality-improvement strategies, working with hospital team members, and supports the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
Steven Babitsky, Esq. is the President of SEAK Inc. and teaches the course, How to Start, Build, and Run a Successful Consulting Practice. This course is also available on DVD.